Aquario Design Releases Second Textile Designer Module
(NEW YORK – August 23, 2022) Aquario Design just released the Aquario Textile Designer plugin, which includes the AquarioTD Repeat and AquarioTD Colorist. It’s now available separately via a subscription or together as a bundle.
The Aquario Textile Designer plugin is the result of a collaboration between Adobe and Aquario to develop a powerful textile design solution.Theplugin is integrated into the Adobe Photoshop toolbar, making it easy to do design work in a familiar environment.
In addition to defining repeats, including support for straight, drop and shifts, the modules support color reduction and mapping colors to colorways. Users can also envision the printed results via the preview feature that’s available for all of their designs.
All About AquarioTD Repeat and AquarioTD Colorist:
- Creates repeat patterns quickly and eliminates errors
- Places objects or images accurately using straight, drop and shift layout options
- Mirrors repeat options easily
- Changes duplicate opacity for easy repeat visibility
- Helps recolor artwork to create multiple colorways from a single design
- Swaps, flips, merges, previews and saves colors quickly
- Includes the Color Reduction plugin to reduce the number of colors in any design
- Specifies a maximum number of colors and selects them automatically via the Auto Reduction feature
Additional Key Features
- You can export your work as a PNG, JPEG, TIF and PSD. Additionally, the module’s plugins are optimized for compatibility with Adobe PDF Print Engine RIPs.
To learn more about the Aquario Textile Designer plugin for Adobe Photoshop, visit the official website.
About Aquario Design Aquario Design is a leading provider of fashion, textile and printed design applications for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Fashion and textile designers all over the world trust Aquario’s solutions to capture their creative ideas, manage colors, accelerate design workflows and prepare accurate design files. More information about Aquario Design can be found at aquariodesign.com.