Cannot find what you are looking for? Ask Us!
To create a color range, eye drop the color you want to change, making sure that color is present in the fill box. On the range tab inside the Color Range module, click ADD. Next, choose how many chips you want to generate, the step size or the difference between each chip value, and hue/ saturation / brightness options. Hit generate to actually make the range. From there, you can match one of those chips back to Pantone by eye dropping a generated chip, opening up a Pantone .ase palette and hitting match on the match tab. For additional information or support, please email support@AquarioDesign.com
After creating a color book with the Color Range module from the Books tab, you can use the options in the Illustrator Print menu to only print out select pages at a time, or export specific artboards as individual files. To print directly from Illustrator:
- Generate the Color Book from the Books tab on the Color Range tool
- Go to File > Print menu in Illustrator
- Next to Artboards under the General section, select Range.
- Type in the range of artboards you want to print. For example: 30-40, 50
- Click Print
- Go to File > Export >Export As
- Select "Use Artboards" and Range at the bottom of the export window
- Type in the desired range of pages
- Click Export