- Open up the creative cloud module and click the three vertical dots on the top right of the module.
- From there, click Preferences.
- Inside Preferences, select the Creative Cloud option.
- At the bottom of creative cloud, there is a section called "auto update". If it's checked, uncheck it.
- Open System Preferences from Applications or by clicking the System Preferences icon in the dock
- Click Apple ID or search iCloud in the search bar
- Uncheck iCloud Drive¬†
- You will receive a prompt if you would like to copy over any files currently stored in iCloud to a local copy or to remove from computer. Click "Keep a Copy" if you would like to migrate iCloud files over.
For further support, please email support@AquarioDesign.com"
If you are experiencing issues while saving or exporting files to a server or share drive from an Aquario Design application, please follow the these steps to fix the issue.
-Save/export to a local location (ie. Desktop) to eliminate all connection issues to external locations. If this is successful, check the list below and then re-try sending the files elsewhere.
-Check that the drive is still connected and hasn't dropped off by clicking into it via Finder (Mac) or Explorer (PC). Once it is confirmed that the drive location is stable, try exporting or saving there again.
-If the computer is not connected to an Ethernet cable and is working on wifi, please check that the wifi connection is also stable and hasn't dropped. If it has, reconnect and try again or try plugging into a hard wired connection for more stability.
-Try saving the file locally and closing the program all together. Check all connections above and then try opening the file again and exporting/saving to the server/share drive.
For additional information or support, please email support@AquarioDesign.com