Do I need to reinstall Textile Designer after adding Colorist to my subscription?
Yes, please follow these steps to ensure a smooth installation:
- Download the install link after adding Colorist to your Textile Designer subscription.
- Be sure that Photoshop is closed before running through the installer to update Textile Designer.
- Access License Manager through Applications > Aquario Design > License Manager on MAC or C Drive > Program Files >Aquario Design > License Manager on PC.
- Click, “Deactivate,” before entering the new license key for your updated subscription.
- Click, “Activate,” and reopen Photoshop to work with both Repeat and Colorist in Textile Designer.