How Can I Print a Range of Pages From My Color Book?
After creating a color book with the Color Range module from the Books tab, you can use the options in the Illustrator Print menu to only print out select pages at a time, or export specific artboards as individual files. To print directly from Illustrator:
- Generate the Color Book from the Books tab on the Color Range tool
- Go to File > Print menu in Illustrator
- Next to Artboards under the General section, select Range.
- Type in the range of artboards you want to print. For example: 30-40, 50
- Click Print
If you want to print from a RIP software or another location, first export the artboards as separate files. Then:
- Go to File > Export >Export As
- Select “Use Artboards” and Range at the bottom of the export window
- Type in the desired range of pages
- Click Export
For additional information or support, please email support@AquarioDesign.com