How To Add New Art Elements To Existing Colorway Art in Illustrator
- Select the new art pieces. Using the Magic Wand or the Select > Same menu in Illustrator can be handy to make sure that all pieces of the new artwork are selected.
- Go to the Colorways tab in the Colorist tool and click the Add button under the Art Section.
- For Repeat art, select all the new motifs
- For Weave art, select only the new color bars. Do not select the pattern or fill bars
- For Knit, use the Knit Selection tool and select the new stitches
- It will create new color chips next to the existing ones on the page.
- Click through each of the colorways to update them with the new artwork.
- Recolor the new art by selecting the new color chip and selecting a color from the swatches or color picker.
For additional information or support, please email support@AquarioDesign.com