How To Deactivate an Aquario License
This article explains how to deactivate an Aquario license on a machine. The license should be deactivated before wiping out or reimaging a computer, or to make an allowance when transferring an existing license to another user.
- Navigate to the License Manager tool.
- For Mac: Applications>AquarioDesign>LicenseManager
- For PC: C:/Program Files/AquarioDesign/LicenseManager
2. Open License Manager. Make sure you are in the “Online” tab.
- If you want to deactivate the license on this machine to temporarily give to another machine, but re-activate later, click Deactivate.
- If you want to completely remove the license from the machine, check off “Erase Key.” Then click Deactivate.
It should then say “License Not Active” in red at the top of the License Manager window.
For a manual deactivation or further assistance please contact support@AquarioDesign.com